Monday, February 1, 2010

Manic Mondays


Today was aggravating...

I ended up staying in my BioChem lab the full 3 hours today because my partner & I couldn't get the darn experiment to work. What was so maddening about it was that it wasn't a hard experiment... we just couldn't get the equipment to work the way it was supposed to. I think the university needs to give the chemistry department a little money to buy nicer stuff... instead of wasting it on crap like TVs in the floor of the book store. (Really? TVs in the floor? Is that why my tuition went up 100 bucks this semester?!)

We ended up starting over from scratch TWICE & it STILL wouldn't work. So now we have to go in on our own time on Wednesday (which is normally my easy 1 class day) & do it all over again... for the third time. PLEASE GOD LET THIS EXPERIMENT GO AS ACCORDING TO PLAN THIS TIME... so I can move on to bigger & better things.

Off to study for my Physics II test tomorrow... another class I don't care for.

Why can't I just take Biology classes... seeing as I am a BIOLOGY MAJOR?

Oh well... enough of my ranting. Hopefully tomorrow will be a brighter, better day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment