Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hilarious!


The week is over half way over! It's down hill from here. I have a little studying to do tonight, but at the moment I am procrastinating on TFLN. Here are a few gems:

-The liquor store lady asked about three times if I was sure about buying two fifths of everclear. i told her I wanted to be on cops.

-I've decided that my new worst fear is that I'll end up on "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant."

-There is a distinct lack of front teeth here.

-I swear God or herbie drove my car home.

-Just woke up in the beanbag bin at walmart.

-I was at circle k buying gas and this girl in a papa johns uniform comes up and is like " I've got a bunch of extra pizzas. Large peperoni for $5." then she went to her trunk and pulled one out. It felt like a drug deal for a fat person.

-I just got a ticket for the snow penis we made in our front yard.

-I don't get why Lindsay Lohan doesn't just blame her bad behavior on her twin sister from the Parent Trap. I mean nobodys seen her since.

-Woke up to an overdrawn credit card. did you order the dawsons creek boxset last night?

-You need to leave class, get on facebook, and start untagging IMMEDIATELY!

-Dear yesterdays makeup, Thank you for always being there when I stay up late binge drinking on weeknights and am running late to work in the morning. You're the best.


Thank you, TFLN, for keeping it classy.


No comments:

Post a Comment