Thursday, February 11, 2010

All work & no play makes Michelle a dull girl...

It seems like all I have been doing lately is school work. It's like I can't get ahead. I work & study & lose sleep only to go to class the next day & have even more loaded up on my plate. Why can't professors realize that their class is not the only one their students are taking? (136 power point slides for one chapter? Is that really necessary?) It's almost ridiculous. I feel like I am being spread to thin & there aren't enough hours in the day for all of the reading, studying, typing up lab reports, collecting bugs for my entomology collection, homework, flash-card making... & still getting enough sleep to function. The only thing that keeps me reading, studying, typing, etc. is knowing that there are only...

21 class days until Spring Break!!!


I don't care if we don't even go anywhere for the break. Not having to go to class is enough of a break for me!
In other news, the weatherman apparently thinks we have a chance of snow tomorrow afternoon... 2 to 4 inches, to be precise. The last time it snowed here I was 3, so I'm a little doubtful. I wouldn't mind a light dusting, though. I would love to take a few pictures of my dogs playing in the snow (something they have never seen).

I wouldn't really mind being stuck at the house all day, either. I have plenty to do here, including cleaning, laundry, school work, studying, cooking dinner.... the list goes on & on. We will see how it turns out... maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment