Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades...

I met with my advisor yesterday who gave me the wonderful news that...

I have enough hours to graduate after this semester!!!

I am ecstatic. I am so ready to have that sought after piece of paper with my name on it. I'm ready to have a physical something in my hands to make all of the time, stress, & money I have put into the past years worth it. I'm ready for a sense of achievement.

Isn't it funny how a lousy piece of paper can make you want to shout from the highest roof-tops & dance "Singing in the Rain" style down the streets? That's pretty much how I feel right now. :)


I have, however, made the decision to stay one more semester (in the fall) to take some super easy classes to boost my gpa up a few more notches & study like a mad woman to make a good score on the GRE... which I need to get into graduate school. I'm ok with that... you've gotta do what you've gotta do, right? All I care about right now is making high grades & getting my shit together... I'm ready to put my big girl panties on & get on with it. :)


Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

~ Timbuk 3

1 comment: