Friday, February 5, 2010

Rain, Rain go Away!


Another rainy day...

This is starting to get annoying. It only seems to rain on the weekends lately... when I want to go outside or to town & enjoy myself. My yard can't take much more rain. Everything is soaked & soggy... yuck. I'm all about wearing my rain boots (Lord knows I have gotten my moneys-worth out of them the past few weeks), but this is getting a little ridiculous. I want sunshine!


I had a lot of good intentions for today. I went to my 10 o'clock class & made up a whole list of things I needed to get done in my head on the way home:
~Clean up the messy house
~Do a little laundry
~Read a little in my BioChem book
~Type up my Physics lab

~Go to the grocery store

I didn't get any of it done. I came home, ate lunch (a spinach-artichoke-chicken leanpocket... SO good!), sat on the couch, & fell asleep watching re-runs of CSI.

Dangit.

The reality of my situation is that school is really taking it out of me this semester. By the time the weekend gets here I don't even feel like doing anything because I am either exhausted or have more school work to do! Is this going to be my life until May? I don't know if I will make it!!!


I'm tired of the rain & ready for the rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment