Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things that make me happy right now..

In light of my last (just a tad bit depressing) post, I thought I would make a list of things in my life that make me smile/laugh/happy:

~ My life. I have been so blessed with the most wonderful husband & amazing family.

~ My dogs. I love how they appreciate every little thing life throws their way. Even the smallest of gestures make their tails wag. I love how they act like everything is their favorite thing.

~ Thinking about May... & the semester being over...

~ Wake up with Taylor on Cosmo radio. I listen to them every morning on the way to class. Taylor, Victoria, & Kenny are hilarious. They always make me laugh.

~ My Del Sol nail polish. It goes on clear & turns hot pink when the sun hits my toes. So cool.

~ Taking pictures with my new camera. I'm still figuring everything out (it has a LOT of buttons), but I love using it.

~ Feeling needed, whether it is someone needing to someone to talk to or my dog giving me the "help" look when a ball rolls under the couch.

~ Riding my horses. It is so relaxing.

~ My DKNY "Be Delicious" perfume the hubby got me for Valentine's Day.

~ Spending time with my little brother. I guess mom was right when she said we would be friends one day... although at the time I didn't believe her.

~ Our new Tassimo coffee maker... the perfect cup every time!

~ Riding around with my husband. We always have such a good time together, whether he is singing off key to a "lame" love song or commenting on my driving skills. He always makes me laugh & I love going new places with him.

~ My new Buxom mascara... this stuff is amazing.

~ Being outside.

~ This kid. He always makes me laugh. I would love to babysit him for a day & see what all he had to say.












No comments:

Post a Comment