Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog's Day!

The furry little rodent saw his shadow... so there will be 6 more weeks of winter (if you buy into this tradition). Personally, Phil, I think you made a good call. I'm not quite ready to deal with the heat & humidity yet. Thanks, & we will be seeing ya next year. ;)

I'm kind of in a funk today. I need the weekend to hurry up & get here because my brain is already on relaxation mode... & it isn't even Wednesday yet. Maybe it's the rainy weather. Maybe I'm just feeling a little lazy. Maybe it's a little of both. On the up side, though, Tuesday is over & it is the loooongest day of the week for me as far as classes go.

Speaking of Tuesday...

The season premier of the FINAL season of LOST comes on tonight at 8!!!
I am sooooo excited. Matt & I have been addicted to this show from the beginning. I'm kind of sad that it will be over, but like everyone else who watches... I am READY for some damn ANSWERS! I hope it will be as good as I have built it up in my mind to be. We will see...

3 comments:

  1. did you hear that Obama actually scheduled his State of the Union speech around the Lost season premiere? Pretty funny eh? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did hear that! What can I say? It's THAT good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha "thanks phil, we want the cold" says the girl who lives in GEORGIA..

    DAMN YOU PHIL, i'm SICK of the snow & i'm coming down with like the 12th cold this season! GARR!!!

    what's that you say? someone has made a WISH?!!

    oohhhh that's RIGHT!!!

    http://spankyluvsit.blogspot.com/2010/02/ur-wish-michelle.html

    luvs u biotch*

    [xox]

    ReplyDelete