Saturday, January 30, 2010

Picture... perfect

It's Saturday... & raining outside... so it's kind of a boring day at the house. (Not that I am complaining... at least I don't have to go to class!) Nothing is going on & after an uneventful trip to town... here we are again. :)

So as usual, I am sitting at the computer looking at pictures... like I normally do when Facebook gets boring & CNN gets depressing.

Here are a few I thought I would share. They are all from National Geographic, which is famous for its amazing pictures. If you are ever bored, you should check them out...


This is a temple in India. This picture is very calming to me. I like the contrast of the light & dark. The trees in front of the temple are pretty neat, too.


This picture reminds me of my childhood. My grandpa's yard was full of birch & maple trees. You don't see much of a "Season change" in south-east Georgia... so leaves that change color are pretty fascinating to us "southern folk."

I love elephants! How cute is this little guy with his spiky hair?

This is my desktop background right now... horses are gorgeous & so photogenic. I love how this horse has snowflakes on his face & his eyes are so calming.

The Northern Lights (aurora borealis) is something on my (very lengthy) list of things I want to see before I die. I think it would be amazing to see this in person. Pictures can't do it justice... although this one may come close.




I want to take pictures like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment