Friday, January 29, 2010

Elementary, my dear Watson...

I finally got to see Sherlock Holmes tonight, & I must say... I LOVED it! I really hope they make a sequel... seeing that they left the end wide open for one. I haven't read any of the books, so some people may think differently, but I thought it was an outstanding movie.

Warner Brothers did a really good job choosing the actors/actresses to play the roles. I don't think anyone else could have pulled them off & still have had it come out to beautifully. The scenery & sets were great, also.

Robert Downey Jr. was f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s... then again, when isn't he fabulous? He never ceases to amaze me with his ability to play any character & totally encompass who they are. Sure, he has had his own share of personal problems... but who cares? The man can act... & who doesn't have problems? LOVE him.

Jude Law was amazing along side "Holmes." I loved watching him as Watson & the chemistry between him & Robert Downey Jr. seemed to be so effortless & natural. Another plus? He looked pretty darn cute in that hat & moustache! ;)
He's another one with personal issues, but nonetheless, he is an amazing actor, also.

I love Rachel McAdams, too! Who hasn't loved her since The Notebook... &, of course, as Regina George in Mean Girls. She is so beautiful & equally talented.
Bottom line? It was a great movie! Go see it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment